Clinical faculty members are practicing health professionals. More than 10,000 clinical faculty members contribute to the vision of the Faculty of Medicine. They teach and inspire our learners and are the role models for the next generation of healthcare professionals. They also make significant contributions in administration, professional development, and translational and clinical research.
If you would like information about the services and perks available to clinical faculty including:
- Getting a CWL
- Accessing the UBC Library
- Reciprocal parking agreements
- UBC bookstore discounts and academic pricing on Apple products
- Business cards
You can visit Clinical Faculty Affairs for a comprehensive list, both personal and academic.
If you are current clinical faculty, click the following links to for information on:
- Appointment policy – Find our Policy and Compensation Terms for clinical faculty
- Beyond the Classroom – Meet inspiring clinical faculty members who are training the next generation of doctors and health professionals
- Clinical Faculty Awards – Find award and recognition opportunities for clinical faculty members
- Teaching and tracking payments – Learn more about our project to track teaching activities and process payments
- Clinical Faculty Advisory Council – Find the terms, membership and current members