Do your residents want formal learning opportunities to learn to teach? Do you see a gap in your residency program’s curriculum? Residents play an integral role in our healthcare system: caring for patients while training to become expert practitioners. Teaching skills are the foundation of effective patient care.
- Help fulfill the CanMEDS scholar and communicator roles for accreditation
- Receive a status report of your program’s RaT development
- Support planning your RaT schedule, topics, and assessment
- Access to core curriculum materials and evaluations
- Assistance understanding your program’s needs
- Help planning your curriculum and course schedule
- Access to curriculum, assessment, and evaluation materials
- Access to our Train-the-Trainer workshops
- Support tracking attendance and collecting evaluations
RaT for Family Practice
Family Practice has a customized RaT program. For more information, visit the Family Practice Resident as Teacher webpage.