Your residents play an integral role in our healthcare system — caring for patients, while training to become expert practitioners in their chosen specialties where teaching skills are foundational for effective patient care.
Do your residents want formal learning opportunities to learn to teach?
Do you see a gap in your residency program’s curriculum?
Is your program accreditation coming up?
Benefits of working with us to implement RaT:
- Help fulfill the CanMEDS scholar and communicator roles for accreditation
- Receive a status report of your residency program’s RaT developmental stage
- Support in planning your RaT schedule, topics, and assessment
- Access to core curriculum materials and evaluation forms
- Access to Family Practice core curriculum
What we offer:
- Understand your program’s needs
- Help plan your curriculum and course schedule
- Access to curriculum, assessment, and evaluation materials
- Access to our Train-the-Trainer workshops for faculty
- An introduction to Connect where you can share resources with residents
- Support to track attendance at RaT sessions and collect evaluation surveys
Family Practice has a customized RaT program. Please see the website for more information.